Kiliç (M390 or Damascus)
The Kilij is a Persian style folder that features a beautiful Damascus blade with a crowned spine. The show style scale features a hand finished marbled carbon fiber inlay over 6AL4V titianium. It's lightly anodized 3D pocket clip and back spacer add a pop of color!
Available with Damascus blade or Böhler M390
- Ball-bearings provide smooth flipper deployment
- Marbled carbon fiber inlay
- Contoured titanium handles allow for a comfortable grip
- 3D machined titanium pocket clip provides secure, tip-up carry
- A tasteful touch of color: blue anodized back spacer and pocket clip
- Jimping on the thumb ramp and flipper tab for improved grip and control
- It's crowned spine adds an asthetic elegance to this unique piece.
- Overall Length: 8"
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Blade Material: Damascus OR M390
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Handle Thickness: .59"
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber Inlay & 6AL4V Titanium
- Lock Type: Frame Lock (with hardened lock-bar insert & over travel stop)
- Pocket Clip: Titanium, Right-side, Tip-up Carry
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
Comes with: zippered case, microfiber drawstring pouch and certificate of authenticity.